Our building is well used on a daily basis. We provide spaces – gathering places, offices, studios, stages, and meeting rooms to a diverse collection of community partners that meet regularly in our building. This support for engagement with the wider community enables our partners to work with children and youth, provide teaching and performances in music (voice, choral, instrumental), offer peer support, and engage students and teachers in learning opportunities. Links to websites are listed below, where available, should you wish to find out more about activities that might be of interest.
- 157th Girl Guides www.girlguides.ca/WEB/MB
- Agriculture in the Classroom www.aitc.mb.ca
- Alcoholics Anonymous (Cavalier) www.aamanitoba.org/downloads/wpgmtgs.pdf
- Brain Tumour Foundation www.braintumour.ca/293/winnipeg-manitoba
- Choral Fest (MB Choral Association) www.manitobasings.org
- Hands of Hope
- Jessica Kos-Whicher (voice teacher) www.jessicakoswhicher.com