Our building is well used on a daily basis. We provide spaces – gathering places, offices, studios, stages, and meeting rooms to a diverse collection of community partners that meet regularly in our building. This support for engagement with the wider community enables our partners to work with children and youth, provide teaching and performances in music (voice, choral, instrumental), offer peer support, and engage students and teachers in learning opportunities. Links to websites are listed below, where available, should you wish to find out more about activities that might be of interest.
- 157th Girl Guides / 400th Pathfinders / Brownies / Ventures-Rovers
- Agriculture in the Classroom www.aitc.mb.ca
- Alcoholics Anonymous (Cavalier) www.aamanitoba.org/downloads/wpgmtgs.pdf
- Al-Anon www.mbnwo-alanon.org/meetings-list
- Hands of Hope
- JKW Studio www.jessicakoswhicher.com
- TOPS Weight Loss Group (MB5286) www.tops.org